要花我好长时间……我的是从书上摘抄的,20句可能没有,但是希望能帮到你1."Narnia, Narnia, Narnia, awake. Love. Think. Speak. Be walking trees. Be talking beasts. Be divine waters."2.Far away, and down near the horizon, the sky began to turn grey. A light wind, very fresh, began to stir. The sky, in that one place, grew slowly and steadily paler. You could see shapes of hills standing up dark against it. All the time the Voice went on singing.3.There was soon light enough for them to see one another's faces. The Cabby and the two children had open mouths and shining eyes; they were drinking in the sound, and they looked as if it reminded them of something. Uncle Andrew's mouth was open too, but not open with joy. He looked more as if his chin had simply dropped away from the rest of his face. His shoulders were stopped and his knees shook. He was not liking the Voice. If he could have got away from it by creeping into a rat's hole, he would have done so. But the Witch looked as if, in a way, she understood the music better than any of them. Her mouth was shut, her lips were pressed together, and her fists were clenched. Ever since the song began she had felt that this whole world was filled with a Magic different from hers and stronger. She hated it. She would have smashed that whole world, or all worlds, to pieces, if it would only stop the singing. The horse stood with its ears well forward, and twitching. Every now and then it snorted and stamped the ground. It no longer looked like a tired old cab-horse; you could now well believe that its father had been in battles.4.The eastern sky changed from white to pink and from pink to gold. The Voice rose and rose, till all the air was shaking with it. And just as it swelled to the mightiest and most glorious sound it had yet produced, the sun arose.5.THE Lion was pacing to and fro about that empty land and singing his new song. It was softer and more lilting than the song by which he had called up the stars and the sun; a gentle, rippling music. And as he walked and sang the valley grew green with grass. It spread out from the Lion like a pool. It ran up the sides of the little hills like a wave. In a few minutes it was creeping up the lower slopes of the distant mountains, making that young world every moment softer. The light wind could now be heard ruffling the grass. Soon there were other things besides grass. The higher slopes grew dark with heather. Patches of rougher and more bristling green appeared in the valley. Digory did not know what they were until one began coming up quite close to him. It was a little, spiky thing that threw out dozens of arms and covered these arms with green and grew larger at the rate of about an inch every two seconds. There were dozens of these things all round him now. When they were nearly as tall as himself he saw what they were. "Trees!" he exclaimed.6.For now a great barrier of cliffs rose before them and they were almost dazzled by the sunlight dancing on the great waterfall by which the river roars and sparkles down into Narnia itself from the high western lands in which it rises. They were flying so high already that the thunder of those falls could only just be heard as a small, thin sound, but they were not yet high enough to fly over the top of the cliffs."We'll have to do a bit of zig-zagging here," said Fledge. "Hold on tight."He began flying to and fro, getting higher at each turn. The air grew colder, and they heard the call of eagles far below them.7.Then Digory took a minute to get his breath, and then went softly into his Mother's room. And there she lay, as he had seen her lie so many other times, propped up on the pillows, with a thin, pale face that would make you cry to look at. Digory took the Apple of Life out of his pocket.And just as the Witch Jadis had looked different when you saw her in our world instead of in her own, so the fruit of that mountain garden looked different too. There were of course all sorts of coloured things in the bedroom; the coloured counterpane on the bed, the wallpaper, the sunlight from the window, and Mother's pretty, pale blue dressing jacket. But the moment Digory took the Apple out of his pocket, all those things seemed to have scarcely any colour at all. Every one of them, even the sunlight, looked faded and dingy. The brightness of the Apple threw strange lights on the ceiling. Nothing else was worth looking at: you couldn't look at anything else. And the smell of the Apple of Youth was as if there was a window in the room that opened on Heaven.。
2. 纳尼亚传奇 经典台词你愿意和我并肩作战吗?Are you with me ?至死不渝!To the death.当你选择成为别人,你将失去你自己. When you choose to become others, you will lose yourself.我太专注于我所失去的,忽略了我所拥有的.I focus too much on what I lost, not what I have.如果没有信心,你就什么都不是!You are nothing if you don't believe!要打败外界的黑暗,首先需要克服内心的黑暗。
To defeat the darkness out there, you must defeat the darkness in yourself.你可能会发现,纳尼亚成了比你记忆中更加荒蛮的地方……You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember。 你所知道的一切,都将会改变。
All that you know is about to change。.。
3. 纳尼亚传奇 经典台词你愿意和我并肩作战吗?
Are you with me ?
至死不渝!
To the death.
当你选择成为别人,你将失去你自己. When you choose to become others, you will lose yourself.
我太专注于我所失去的,忽略了我所拥有的.
I focus too much on what I lost, not what I have.
如果没有信心,你就什么都不是!
You are nothing if you don't believe!
要打败外界的黑暗,首先需要克服内心的黑暗。
To defeat the darkness out there, you must defeat the darkness in yourself.
你可能会发现,纳尼亚成了比你记忆中更加荒蛮的地方……
You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember。
你所知道的一切,都将会改变。
All that you know is about to change.
4. 纳尼亚传奇2经典语录(中英对照)精彩对白:
Aslan: All that you know is about to change.
亚瑟兰:你所知道的一切,都将会改变。
Edmund Pevensie: I don't remember any ruins in Narnia.
埃蒙德·派文西:我不记得纳尼亚有任何毁灭的迹象。
Lucy Pevensie: I wonder who lived here.
Susan Pevensie: I think we did.
露西·派文西:我想知道谁住在这里。
苏珊·派文西:我想我们会知道的。
Susan Pevensie: Who are you?
Prince Caspian: I am Prince Caspian.
Peter Pevensie: Prince Caspian?
Prince Caspian: You're not exactly what I expected.
[locks eyes with Susan]
Edmund Pevensie: Neither are you.
苏珊·派文西:你是谁?
凯斯宾王子:我是王子凯斯宾。
彼得·派文西:王子凯斯宾?
凯斯宾王子:说实话,你们并非我所期待的。
(紧盯着苏珊)
埃蒙德·派文西:你也一样不是我们所期待的。
Trumpkin: You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember。
杜鲁普金:你可能会发现,纳尼亚成了比你记忆中更加荒蛮的地方……
Reepicheep: We were expecting someone taller!
Trumpkin: You're one to talk.
雷佩契普:我们一直期待的是个子更高的人!
杜鲁普金:就听你在那里不停地说了。
Prince Caspian: Minotaurs? They're real?
Nikabrik: Not to mention big, huge.
凯斯宾王子:牛头人?他们真的存在?
尼克布瑞克:更不用说他们的个头很高,身材巨大。
Prince Caspian: You're Narnians. You're supposed to be extinct.
Nikabrik: Sorry to disappoint you.
凯斯宾王子:你是纳尼亚人,本来应该灭绝了的种族。
尼克布瑞克:很抱歉让你失望了。
Reepicheep: We've anxiously awaited your return my liege.
雷佩契普:我的君主,我们一直在不安中等待你的回归。
Prince Caspian: Two days ago I didn't believe in the existence of dwarfs or centaurs, but here you are and together we have a chance to take back what is ours!
凯斯宾王子:这要是两天之前,我根本就不相信有矮人或马人的存在,可是你们就在这里,而且我们一起创造了一个机会,去夺回属于我们的一切!
Lucy Pevensie: It's so still.
Trumpkin: They're trees. What do you expect?
Lucy Pevensie: They used to dance.
露西·派文西:太安静了。
杜鲁普金:它们都是树,你还期待会看到什么?
露西·派文西:它们应该跳舞的。
5. 谁知道关于纳尼亚传奇的经典台词(英文)你愿意和我并肩作战吗? Are you with me ? 至死不渝! To the death.当你选择成为别人,你将失去你自己. When you choose to become others, you will lose yourself. 我太专注于我所失去的,忽略了我所拥有的.I focus too much on what I lost, not what I have. 如果没有信心,你就什么都不是!You are nothing if you don't believe! 如果没有信心,你就什么都不是。
6. 求纳尼亚传奇2中英经典台词对照1.P:彼得至尊,无与伦比!High King Peter,the Magnificent!2.P:我,彼得 I,Peter 凭着阿斯兰的赋予 By the gift of Aslan 通过选举与征服 by election and by conquest 纳尼亚的至尊王 high king of Narnia 凯尔帕拉维尔与孤独群岛的领主 Lord of Cair Paravel and emperor of the Lone Island 为了避免令人厌恶的流血事件 in order to prevent the abominable effusion of blood 前来挑战篡权者米若兹 do hereby challenge the usurper Miraz 通过战场上的一次决斗 to single combat upon the field of battle. 决一死战 The fight shall be to the death. 输者将彻底投降 The reward shall be total surrender3.M:你还有时间投降 You stil have time to surrender P:行了,放松点 Well,feel free M:还有多少人要为王位而牺牲? How many more must die for the throne? P:只有一个! Just one!。
7. 谁知道关于纳尼亚传奇的经典台词(英文)你愿意和我并肩作战吗?
Are you with me ?
至死不渝!
To the death.
当你选择成为别人,你将失去你自己. When you choose to become others, you will lose yourself.
我太专注于我所失去的,忽略了我所拥有的.
I focus too much on what I lost, not what I have.
如果没有信心,你就什么都不是!
You are nothing if you don't believe!
如果没有信心,你就什么都不是!
8. 求纳尼亚传奇2中英经典台词对照1.P:彼得至尊,无与伦比!High King Peter,the Magnificent!
2.P:我,彼得 I,Peter
凭着阿斯兰的赋予 By the gift of Aslan
通过选举与征服 by election and by conquest
纳尼亚的至尊王 high king of Narnia
凯尔帕拉维尔与孤独群岛的领主 Lord of Cair Paravel and emperor of the Lone Island
为了避免令人厌恶的流血事件 in order to prevent the abominable effusion of blood
前来挑战篡权者米若兹 do hereby challenge the usurper Miraz
通过战场上的一次决斗 to single combat upon the field of battle.
决一死战 The fight shall be to the death.
输者将彻底投降 The reward shall be total surrender
3.M:你还有时间投降 You stil have time to surrender
P:行了,放松点 Well,feel free
M:还有多少人要为王位而牺牲? How many more must die for the throne?
P:只有一个! Just one!