生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves。 有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 Once we dreamt that we were strangers。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other。 我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes。 是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom。 如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars。 你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow。 瀑布歌唱道:我得到自由时便有了歌声了。
The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom。 你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。
而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。 You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long。
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。 Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it。
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near。The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart。
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。 We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility。
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。 Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting。
完全为了对不全的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。 The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect。
错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。 Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can。
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。 In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain。
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。 We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us。
人对他自己建筑起堤防来。 Man barricades against himself。
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。 Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves。
我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。 I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away。
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。 Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way。
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky。I hear the voice of their wings。
谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。 Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back。
我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。 Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away。 And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh。
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麽可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away。 伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。
The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water。Will you carry the burden of their lameness? 跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担? Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees。
忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。 I cannot choose the best。
The best chooses me。 我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back。 把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes。 休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。
The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom。'' 瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。
」 the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies。 群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility。 当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大。
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail。 麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。
“I give my whole water 。
2. 英语精美句子汇总Never give up, 。
. 。. 永不放弃,Never lose hope. 。
永不心灰意冷。Always have faith,。
。 永存信念,It allows you to cope。
..它会使你应付自如。
Trying times will pass,。
难捱的时光终将过去,As they always do. 。
.. .. 一如既往。
Just have patience, 。
. 只要有耐心,Your dream will come true。
..梦想就会成真。So put on a smile, 。
. 露出微笑,You'll live through your pain. 。
你会从痛苦中走出。
Know it will pass, 。
.. 苦难定会过去,And strength you will gain. 。
你将重获力量。Virtue is fairer far than beauty.美德远比美丽更美好。
Virtue is fairer far than beauty.美德远远胜过美貌。Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.美德是勇敢的,善良从来无所畏惧。
Virtue is a jewel of great price.美德乃是无价宝。Virtue flies from the heart of a mercenary man.人贪钱财,心无美德。
(或译:唯利是图者,胸中无美德。)Virtue flies from the heart of a mercenary man.唯利是图者,胸中无美德。
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.暴力是无能者的最后手段。Victory won't come to me unless I go to it.胜利是不会向我走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。
Victory belongs to the most persevering.胜利属于最坚强不屈的人。Vice is often clothed in virtue's habit.罪恶往往披着德道的外衣。
Very close and trusted friends share confidences candidly. They feel secure that they will not be ridiculed of derided, and their confidences will be honored.亲密而互相信任的朋友之间彼此赤诚相见,他们不会被戏弄和嘲笑,因而心理踏实无虑,他们之间这种信任会受到尊重。Venture a small fish to catch a great one.放一条小鱼,钓一条大鱼。
(或译:吃小亏占大便宜。)Velvet paws hide sharp claws.笑里藏刀。
Variety is the mother of enjoyment.变化为快乐之母。Vain glory blossoms but never bears.虚荣能开花,但不会结果。
Use is a second nature.习惯成自然。Use a book as a bee does flowers.读书如蜜蜂采花,吸取其中之精华。
Until all is over one's ambition never dies.不到黄河心不死。Unprofitable eloquence is like the cypress, which is great and tall, but bears no fruit.无益雄辩不济事,柏树参天不结果。
Unpleasant advice is a good medicine.忠言逆耳利于行。Two in distress makes sorrow less.同病相怜。
Two heads are better than one.三个臭皮匠,胜过一个诸葛亮。(或译:集思广益。)
Two ears to one tongue, therefore hear twice as much as you speak.两只耳朵对一舌,故应多听而少说。Two dogs strive for a bone, the third runs away with it.鹬蚌相争,渔人得利。
(或译:螳螂捕蝉,黄雀在后。)Two cats and a mouse, two wives in one house, two dogs and a bone, never agree in one.两猫伴一鼠,两妻居一屋,两狗啃一骨,万难同相处。
Two can play the game.孤掌难鸣。Two blacks do not make a white.两个乌黑不等于一个清白。
Turn your tongue seven times before speaking.话到嘴边留三分。Turn over a new leaf.洗心革面,改过自新。
Try your friend ere you trust him.对朋友要先考验,后信任。Try your friend before you trust him.朋友要经考验,才能取得信任。
Try before you trust him.朋友要经考验,才能取得信任。Truth, once crushed, will rise again.真理是打不倒的。
Truth's best ornament is nakedness.不加掩饰乃是真理的最好装饰。Truth will stand without a prop.真理能树,不靠支持。
Truth will prevail.真理必胜。Truth will conquer.真理必胜。
Truth never grows old.真理永存。Truth never fears investigation.事实从来不怕调查。
Truth needs no colour; beauty, no pencil.真理不需色彩,美丽不需涂饰。Unkindness destroys love.粗暴毁爱情。
Unity is strength.团结就是力量。Union is strength.团结就是力量。
Unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents the difference between our talents and our expectations.对不幸的最好解释是人们的才能和期望之间的差异。Two wrongs don't make a right.两个错误不能构成一个正确。
Two wrongs do not make a right.两个错不等于一个对。(或译:别人错了,不等于你对了。)
Two things doth prolong your life: a quiet heart and a loving wife.心情平静妻贤淑,延年益寿多得福。Two sparrows on one ear of corn make an ill agreement.一穗两雀争,意见乱纷纷。
Two quarrel and a third profits by it.鹬蚌相争,渔翁得利。Two persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other's little failings.小过彼此不相谅,两人友谊难长久。
3. 找有英文句子的图片~My love:
图片。
6. 关于爱情的英文句子图片1、幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
Happineis not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
2、好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
3、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
4、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
5、一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadneis kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
参考资料:
图片
7. 用英文介绍一下图片,十句左右,最好带翻译This picture is showing how pretty the sunrise is.
In the foreground, there is this relatively large tree blocking part of the sun and it's rays.
With the reflection of the sunlight upon the grass, the lawn is golden.
In the background, one can see faintly roads on the hills.
On the hills, some trees are scattered across the top of the hills and on the bottom.
During twilight, the sun's rays colored the sky into gold, vanilla and orange.
The sky is clear with a few clouds.
With the combination of the tree, hills and clear sky, it is a picture to awe many people.
google 翻译
8. 英语句子大全1、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away. 我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。
2、The road of life is like a large river,because of the power of the currents,river courses appear unexpectedly where there is no flowing water. 人生的道路就像一条大河,由于急流本身的冲击力,在从前没有水流的地方,冲刷出崭新的意料不到的河道。 3、Success is the continuous journey towards the achievement of predetermined worth while goals .To live your life in your own way .To reach the goals , you've set for yourself . To be the person, you want to be ——that is success . 成功是不断向领先确定的有价值的目标前进的过程,用自己的方式生活,达到自己定下的目标,做出自己想做的人——这就是成功。
4、I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my own. 我可以穿越云雨,也可以东山再起。 5、The future is scary but you can't just run to the past cause it's familiar. 未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。
6、Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life. 有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣。
9. 有没有比较优美的英语句子夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息 一声,飞落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall, there with a sign。 世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
A troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words。 世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的 接吻。 The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover。
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal。 是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom。 无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away。 如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars。 跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。
你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而 俱下么? The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water。 will you carry the burden of their lameness? 她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night。 有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 Once we dreamt that we were strangers。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other。 忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees。